Thursday, October 9, 2008

[EXIT OF MY MIND] 4 New Entries: feeling

feeling

today..i am not very well.i feel flu.my body is very tired,paining.i feel very much alone.i miss my mother whenever i got uneasy feeling.
i wantta go back to my home.but f**king duty is pulling me back.i don't like this shit job.i wanna transfer other department.
Even though i got chance , that f**king man give his fri.what hell i feeling?
i was upset that.
but i'm try to stand that feeling.i'm try to smile.
i can't satisfied everybody.
my training now turned 10 months.Training time i try my best.that f**king man remarked me "u r No.1." only talking . but i try to understand him.
my salary is lowest of that department.i didn't get overtime during the training.but before Nepali , Celinka guys get overtime.not like me.why i didn't get. leave it.
i guess Myanmar people have no leader, no high position in this hotel.
some people forget their live.
some people can't stand culture short.
specially Myanmar girl...
HR manager , chef ,,, they fervour their nationality.
example...u r Celinka guy . u will get more chance 'cause executive chef n Mexican chef r Celinka.
not only Celinka but also other nationality.
in here 786 Muslim can get chance more than other religion.
now i wantta take a rest.
see u fri

dancing in camp

music video

my feeling













i wanna tell something to someone.

but nobody understand what i am telling.what the hell ...
sometime i feel sad.
sometime i feel happy.sometime i feel something i can't express.
sometime i remember my parents.
sometime i remember my bro n sis.
sometime i remember my love.
sometime i don't remember all.
sometime i forgot to remember them.
sometime i forget to forget.
sometime i thought.
sometime i forget to thought.
sometime i feel like crazy.
sometime i feel alone.
whatever i am is i am.

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://zmtmm.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.