Sunday, December 28, 2008

[My TLMS] 1 New Entry: Happy Karen New Year!!!

Happy Karen New Year!!!


Happy Karen New Year!!! Actually, I'm not a real Karen boy. But my grandmom is a Karen. Although I'm a 25% Karen. :) When I young age, I went Karen New Year Celebration at Ah Lane Ngar Sint Pagoda every year. I'm very happy to wear Karen National suite. I love Karen Nation. One of the famous person in history who I like is Pha Htee Saw San Phoe Thin. His stanza is 'Om... phit chin Yar Phit' (ဥံဳ.. ျဖစ္ခ်င္ရာျဖစ္). Cool! And do you know that Karen and Mon are the Oldest Nation Of Myanmar.The nature of the Karen are simple, quiet, unassuming and peace loving people, who uphold the high moral qualities of honesty, purity, brotherly love, co-operative living and loyalty, and are devout in their religious beliefs. They established their nation in Myanmar since 739 BC. There are over 7 million Karen people around the Myanmar. Whatever we are the nation of Union of Myanmar.Today I have to do somethings, so I can't go Ah lane Ngar Sint and can't share photo for you. Sorry! Well, May all your dreams come true in New Year. Happy Karen New Year!


Saw Minnyoon :)

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://www.minnyoonthit.net/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.