Friday, December 26, 2008

[SOE MOE] 1 New Entry: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

The year has come to the end and its Christmas again. Not like other years, I feel happy as I was with my old friends and we had lots of fun talking about old times, singing some old songs and best of it we are together again, not for long but at least we are together for the time being.

Christmas is where we spend our time with the one we love and this year I spent my time with the one I love or the persons, the friends I love. I will remember the day and I thank God for giving us this opportunity let us meet again. It may be the last time we meet or may be not but I enjoy it and I hope we will able to meet again in the future.

Wishing all my friends, my dear bloggers, their family and you, my blog reader and you family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

The following is a song called "All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey". I posted the same song last Christmas and I'm posting it again this year. This year I guess I have want I want. I hope you all had what you want for Christmas.

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://soemoeaung.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.