Wednesday, October 22, 2008

[balargout's blogger] 1 New Entry: There was a little lake, beside of my home

There was a little lake, beside of my home

There was a little lake, beside of my home

There was a little lake, beside of my home at when my live of so younger. I said the lake is not really, she was a little of small block well. I were playing near this well when I child. When I play with little cup and pots, when I play with ground and sand, when I feet the dog shit, I were used for cleaning up water from this little well. When the season of water festival, she pass to use her water for me and my friend. When I shower with raining, I and my company play with water from this little well. Not worked water supply from our pump in the summer time, not worked power supply, my family used the water from the little well. Than she is very lovely, my parent wore to her for clean and shine paint supply. And than we wrote the family named and sign on her wall it is not appear in my memories.

When I was the little young.

 

There was a little lake, beside of my home

 

There was a little lake, beside of my home at when my live of young. I said the lake is not really,

She was a little of small block well and older than me.  I was live with like a friend; I was live with like a buddy with her when I was so young. After the update to her. we grower with together. I'm an enough of young in human life but she was older with slowly grand I though.

But the clean and fresh the water was in her heart. Beyond the childhood, I don't recognize it play friend of her. So, when I sad, confuses, broke my heart, I was upset and I can't feel the stress at home concern, lets talk to point I mean I was lazing time, I sit on the side of little well.

I sit on the side for waited to my girlfriend. When I heavy drink, I was very sick on my head, I was dive to the little well of my head for fresh. She was listened of my explosive song will never complained. Me and my friends playing song with noise in the night. Every surroundings live isn't accept this noise but her won't say anything to me and my friend. She welcome to me with the feel of cool and fresh whenever I come to her.

When the young and single man of me.

 

There was a little lake, beside of my home

There was a little lake, beside of my mother's home, I leaved when I'm married, I said the lake is not really, She was a little of small block well and stable impressive than me. He who was played with me, he who was missing to someone with me, he who was naughty with me. This is my buddy and then I was recognizing the one of my friend to her. Someone ask to me who am without the girlfriend and boyfriend in your friend? I'll point to her. She is not to come with to me away for play, I have to see the love but she can't. And then I was married, she still this place and can't moved her. She was still listening happier, upset, and when I want to go to her in appear in my mind.

 

Now, I'm forgetting the little well. She give a present to me, when the time of my pick up to lane, it is the word. "Everything will be not forever, you don't forget it ". I'm growing mature now and she was too. I right at little well its older and lying with weeds like a face, I were looking to down in her heart. I had seen the one soul of cool and clean fresh. I though the many stories of friend with this little well, now she live with forgetting of me - - - -

There was a little lake, beside of my home

 

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://zawzaw.myanmarbloggers.org/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.