Tuesday, November 25, 2008

[SOE MOE] 1 New Entry: My Black Weekend

My Black Weekend

These days, things are not very pleasant and I was struggling to keep my head up and keep my self continue standing tall among others. As a result, tremendous stress was developed and my personal life become problematic. I got easily angry with my friends and I've said what I shouldn't say to the people I've known for quite sometime.

I should learn how to release my stress and how to communicate with others including my customers, my suppliers and most importantly, my friends and my love ones. Over the weekend, I got really angry and I argue with a friend, fight with the girl who love me and made bad impression to the newly acquired friend.

Nevertheless, I have to be responsible for my actions and I have to accept the fact that every thing happen for a reason.

I hope things will be getting better and I'm going to enjoy my holiday in Malacca this weekend and Bangkok next weekend.

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://soemoeaung.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.