Saturday, January 3, 2009

[SOE MOE] 1 New Entry: A New Beginning - Happy New Year

A New Beginning - Happy New Year

Year 2008 has come to an end and we had enjoy the year. Though there we some ups and downs in this year it was a great year as I was able to do the things I want to do, meet the people I want to meet and share the time with the people I want to share. The best of all, with my own hard earn salary, I was able to buy a birthday present for my mom for the very first time and I can feel the joy and happiness of my mom. And I was able to watch the very first Formula 1 night race with my dad. It was my birthday gift to my dad to show my appreciation for his care and never ending long support through out my life. I had some good time watching the race and drinking a few rounds of beer with my dad. I would like to thank God for the wonderful year 2008 regardless of whether they are good or bad. I want to thank my friends for their friendship and my colleagues for their support.

May this new year 2009 brings love, peace, prosperity and the world's economic recovery to end the worst economic crisis around the world. And above all may this year brings health so that all of us can enjoy the our lives.


Cheers!

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://soemoeaung.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.