Friday, October 31, 2008

[Yan Aung] 2 New Entries: I'm in Love....

I'm in Love....


Into the Darkness I am gazing at,
Without you, everything is so meaningless.

Hope to hear the ring from my cell,
Feel like my heart is burning to hell.

On youtube, I listened to "Keep Bleeding"
Leona, do you mean that she will be leaving?

Oh, please stop it and come back to me
Can't afford you trying to flee.

Mornings came and evenings are gone
The days without you, my days are torn.

C'mon, honey, it's not a joke
Can't even help myself gulping a coke.

Rice or curry I lost interest
Just murmuring "My Love, My Love"

Look around you, who else do you have?
Me, myself and my heart to be hijacked.

Look, honey, a leaf is falling
Wish you will be with me tomorrow morning.

Oh yeah, baby, I'm not a poet
But, please know that I'm in love.

YKN

Oops! I did it again.... :)

What's uppppp, guys!

Forgive me for not being able to post around these days.

First, I have been super-busy with my daily activities.

Second, I am missing her soooo much. :)

Third, my laptop was infected with some hard-to-kill viruses.

Fourth, I'm sooooooooooooo maddddd.

hat hat hat..

Yeah! It's really a frustrating experience. Just think about it, man!
Your precious files are gone...

Especially, her picutres... :((((((

"Her pictures" by that I mean my mom's pictures....

:D

Furthermore, I hate blogging in English. I don't know why.
Before blogging in Burmese, it was ok to write in bilingual ways.

But, after being in touch with myanmar blogger community to an extent, I have been quite estranged from blogging in English. I'd prefer writing in Burmese. Sometimes, I feel like composing in English, but I decided I'd rather post it on my English blog instead of on my "yanaung.net".

What am I doing now, huh?

I'm scanning my virus-infected computer while I was writing this post with an outdated laptop.

You might be wondering why I didn't download Zawgyi font and keyboards so that I can still write up a burmese post.

Straight answer?

I just don't wanna do it, man!

Give me a break. :))))

Lazybone or bonelazy or whatsoever you wanna dub me!
I don't care.

Hat hat hat..

Just pulling your legs, guys...

My other computer totally crashed and I am now trying to recover the system. Hope it will be back to normal by tomorrow morning, or NOT.

At this moment, I'm just crossing my fingers, my toes, my hands, my feet and whatever I can cross to make it work. LOL!

Anyway, I gotta stop my complaint right here.

You guys have fun!!!! OK?

Y.

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://www.yanaung.net/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.