Tuesday, November 11, 2008

[Pan Pwint Lay - My Diary] 1 New Entry: 11.11.2008

11.11.2008

I have been busy with so many things in these days.My internet connection is also bad.I think it is even slower than the speed of the ant.It must be included in Guiness World Record as the world slowest internet connection.But anyway I have to be patient with this.Using internet with slowest connection is much better than going to internet cafe at outside.I chose convienient way.

The weather is getting cold as winter is comming soon.I have to wear extra coat in the evenings.The quiet and cold nights make me missing those time I had fun with my friends together in India when Dawali is getting near.The boring evenings make me missing my uni times.However memories are just memories and I have to leave them in past.In last years,I always change my blog's design before christmas and new year.Now with this connection,I can't chage.It makes me sad :sigh.But instead of searching cool dolls and cutties on the net,I am trying to write websites on my own.Isn't better?Yes,it is.

Now I am thinking what I wanna do on full moon day of TaSaungTine.I'd better staying at home and praying to god.Here no cool places to go and no friends to hang out with.Tomrrow I gonna be busy as some guests are comming to my house for having dinner.

By the way, now I am with new hair design.I had hair cut a week ago.My hair design is slightly like Chit Thu Wai's :D.So it means I am looking cool :P. My mood is really fresh and cool in these days.In the last I come to realize that the things that I thought the hardests will become the easiest after overcomming it.Now I have been back on right track.

Two years ago , I was so busy with my studies as exam is getting near this time.One year ago , I was sick in bed about two weeks this time.Life is always changing.

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://panpwintlay.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.