Wednesday, October 29, 2008

[star behind the sky] 2 New Entries:

http://ahnai.blogspot.com/feeds/7911655661943206320/comments/default

One morning last September I was sitting in front of the computer surfing the internet reading the blogs and was feeling angry at the article written by a famous Burmese blogger, when I saw her on the street walking toward the bus stop and I started aware of my quick heart-beating. She was going to pass through under my house and I ran to the back window looking forward with an excitement. A moment later she appeared elegantly to my view not noticing that someone was looking interestingly at her. Nice height and great shape she was wearing a blouse and a mini-skirt with a pair of one or two inches high-heel. She is different from the others of this country that she is always walking so gently attracting all the mankind while the rest are rushing for their uncertainty.

I did feel shy for looking a girl passionately from the back but somehow it was stubbornly refused to turn back till she disappeared from my sight. When I sat back I could feel my warm and quick circulation twisting turning with several images of her and several questions in my brain too. What is she doing? Where she is going to? Is she a Burmese or a girl born in this land? I got no answer and at the end, I did not want to do anything except carelessly laid down on the sofa and was watching a Chinese martial art movie to get away every thought of her. Given the state of my situation loving, interesting or having a desire for a beautiful girl like her is totally imprudent as I am an ugly guy. Fortunately or, unfortunately, I never see her again at that place since then. :'(

I saw it was 4 minute shown on the Station's TV to wait for the next train going to the east while I was walking up to the Station. I hear a voice calling my name and a guy is coming over to me quickly and seems happily. It is my friend migrated to this country nearly 1 year earlier than me and is settling in hear with a good earning. After greeting each other with the big smiles and friends-say-words, I notice that a girl is standing after him at a near distance and is looking at us with curious and nearly smiling eyes. I take aback for a few seconds as she is the one giving me some dreams for days ago. I simply thought that I am going to be a lucky guy and all the destinies are helping well to me to see her again.

(ကလားၿဖဴဘာသာၿဖင့္ေရးခ်င္လုိ ့ စိတ္ကူးေပါက္ရာ ေလွ်ာက္ေရးထာတာၿဖစ္သည္။)

http://ahnai.blogspot.com/feeds/3427450506724790372/comments/default

စီးပြားေရးက်လို ့လားမသိ၊ သေဘၤာေတြ အရင္ကထက္ နည္းေနသလိုပဲ။



တညလံုးမအိပ္ခဲ့ရ၊ (ဖဲရိုက္ေနလို ့ :D)
မနက္ေရာက္ေတာ့ ေနထြက္ခ်ိန္ေလးကို ေထာက္တိုင္ေလး ေထာင္ပီးေစာင့္သည္။


သို ့ေသာ္ ေနက ထြက္မလာခဲ့။ ေအာ္သူတို႕လို ၾကည္ၾကည္ႏူးႏူးဆိုလည္း အေကာင္းသား။ (အခုေတာ့ အိပ္ခ်င္မူးတူး)။ ဘာပံုမွ ထက္မရိုက္ပဲ စန္ ့စန္ ့ၾကီး အိပ္ခဲ့သည္။ (တေယာက္တည္း)


ႏွစ္ဘူးေတာ့ ႏွစ္ဘူးပါပဲ။ စိတ္ကူးယွဥ္စရာ ေတာ့ မပါ။


ကိုယ္နဲ ့ေတာ့ မဆိုင္။ ဒါေပမယ့္ ေက်းဇူး။ အလုပ္တရက္ ပိတ္သည္။

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://ahnai.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.