Wednesday, November 12, 2008

[SOE MOE] 1 New Entry: Happy Birthday To My November born Friends

Happy Birthday To My November born Friends

I've been so busy these days with my work and with my friends and family visiting this tiny island. I wasn't able to do what I need to do for my self but because of them, I had some good time with them.

First of all, I would like to wish my uncle a very happy birthday which fall on 4th of November. and secondly, I'd like to wish two of my so called friends, whose birthdays fall on the same day (11 November). Actually I just realized that today is their birthday. They are my good friend AKS and one of the girl I came to know here in Singapore. Time fly so fast that I don't even know how I got into the month of November. Anyway, I'd like to wish my friend cum my roommate cum my buddy and HER a very happy birthday and many more to come. Though you guys become one year older, I truly believe that you guys become one year more mature. I always remember my friends and my love ones birthday but I don't know why I forgot this time. But I'm sure they will forgive me for not remembering their birthday. Sorry that I wasn't able to give you nice and rememberable present but do believe that you guys will always be a special persons in my life regardless of who you are and what you may had done and what you may do in the future. Ohh, almost forgot one thing . . . May you guys find your soul mate soon and may you guys be able to settle down.

And also I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to my friend YKW whose birthday will fall on 14th of this month and a happy birthday to my friend KCN for his birthday which will fall on 19th November. To YKW, may you find LOVE soon and KCN, may you be settle down with the one you love soon.

Last but not least, a very happy birthday to my freind N3. I'm not going to tell everyone how old you are already. Just a gentel reminder that I'm already getting old not to mension that Iyou are aslo already getting old, older than me. Anyway, anyhow, may you have a wonderful birthday with your wonderful friends (that also include me naw).

December is lining up for birthdays and party and also early birthday wish to my to best buddies whose birthdays will be fall on early december.

I've fulfill my duty as friend to wish you all for your birthday but do remeber to treat me for you birthdays guys. :P

You received this email because you are subscribed to the real_time feed for http://soemoeaung.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default. To change your subscription settings, please log into RSSFWD.